- EU president Tusk urges voters to back Change UK
- Farage: Elections watchdog 'coordinated' funding inquiry with Brown
- EU to investigate Farage over 'undeclared' gifts
- PM's offer of second referendum vote fails to win over MPs
- Millions of Instagram influencers' private details accessible in database
- For Sale: Laptop infected with world's most dangerous malware
- Facial recognition technology: Who watches the watchers?
- AI female voice assistants reinforce gender bias - UN report
- Iran's Zarif: US playing 'dangerous game' in Gulf showdown
- US Dems raise alarm over Trump's escalating threats against Iran
- Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final amid safety concerns
- Portugal police officers sentenced in unprecedented trial
- Ex-White House counsel Don McGahn defies congressional subpoena
- Trump appeals ruling allowing Congress to see financial records
- Venezuela's Jorge Arreaza: 'There is no perfect government'
⚏Login / Sign Up