People and Power investigates the curious questions about the referendum. Was the original vote to leave the EU tainted?
- Southwest Airlines flight U-turns after human heart discovery
- Irish abortion bill passes in senate
- Travellers see pound close to dollar parity
- Watchdog bans 'harmful' gender stereotypes in adverts
- Why did Rachel Johnston die after having all her teeth removed?
- Climate change: 'Hell to pay' if COP24 talks fail
- Dive over Jupiter's cloud-tops with Nasa's Juno craft
- Meat or two veg? Find out your food's climate footprint
- Senators vote to end US backing for Saudi war on Yemen
- Army's £113m recruitment website 'was 52 months late'
- Strasbourg Christmas market attacker Chekatt shot dead
- Brexit: EU says no to May on renegotiating deal
- Pernod Ricard turns nose up to Elliott stake
- Gambling firms agree ban on betting ads during live sport
- Mike Ashley rebuffed over £40m loan offer to Debenhams
- Auditors face market share cap after CMA probe
- Man survives five hours in car submerged in icy river
- Woman jailed for 28 years for starving stepson
- US schools targeted by nationwide hoax bomb threat
- May appeals for EU's help with fresh plan to solve backstop fears
- Russian spy admits conspiracy to infiltrate US gun lobby
- US Senate blames Saudi crown prince for Khashoggi's death
- Strasbourg Christmas market gunman shot dead
- ‘Fichier S’: The French national security watch list with over 20,000 names on it
- Here’s what the E.U. has to lose in the event of a ‘no-deal’ Brexit
- Mourinho will return Man Utd 'to the top,' says former player
- SoftBank considers pulling Huawei gear from its network
- Google is wading into India's huge online shopping market
- New soybean orders from China aren't showing up in trade data -- yet
- Renault says it needs more information on Ghosn allegations
- Brexit: Why is the Irish border 'backstop' such a big deal?
- South African 'cannibal case' men get life sentences
- 'What gives them the right to bomb us?' Exhausted Yemenis demand halt to war
- Fire destroys 8,000 voting machines 10 days ahead of Congo's presidential election
- Hungary's 'slave law' passes, sparking protests in parliament and on the streets
- Facial recognition 'used to ID stalkers' at Taylor Swift gig
- Keira Knightley and Ms Dynamite pick up honours
- Get out of my (very pricey) pub! EastEnders set is £27m over budget
- Kanye knock-knock-knockin' on Bob Dylan's door
- Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame 2019 winners revealed
Mexican President AMLO begins process to undo education reforms and make study free, ...
It is evident that for coal-dependent nations like Poland, transition to clean energy ...
As Russia observes 25th anniversary of its constitution, many activists say there is ...
The clothing has been used in demonstrations on a wide variety of subjects, ...
It's the weekly news quiz - have you been paying attention to what's ...
Friday's papers continue to focus on Brexit and Theresa May's attempts to save ...
(CNN) — Floating regally in the middle of the Danube separating Buda from ...
(CNN) Now entering its fifth season, Formula E feels a world away from ...
(CNN) Two-time Super Bowl champion and CNN Sport contributor Hines Ward talks about ...
A US plane travelling from Seattle to Dallas turns back after failing to ...
The Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy Bill will now be given to the ...
Airport currency exchanges are offering rates as low as $1.05 for a pound
The Committee of Advertising Practice says adverts must not feature harmful gender stereotypes.
The families of three people with learning difficulties tell the BBC all their ...
Weary delegates enter the last official day of UN climate talks with many ...
Nasa's Juno mission to Jupiter has reached its halfway mark and revealed spectacular ...
Check the environmental impact of what you eat and drink.
It is the first time a congressional chamber has voted to withdraw US ...
The website went three times over budget, costing £113m, a National Audit Office ...
Police came across Cherif Chekatt in a Strasbourg street and shot him after ...
Theresa May says the deal is "at risk" if the concerns of MPs ...