We debate the likelihood of a second vote, and speak to a top US politician about the treatment of migrant children.
- Georgia’s ‘exact match’ law could disenfranchise 909,540 eligible voters, my research finds
- These politicians went on the offensive, but not in a good way
- For President Trump, it’s 2016 all over again
- Guardian reporter calls GOP congressman who hit him a coward — and calls Trump something worse
- Talkin’ about massive turnover no matter who wins the House
- Justice Dept. charges Russian woman with interference in midterm elections
- Professor barred from university system for class that offered course credit to students who protested Kavanaugh
- Leaping from specialists to ERs fails to solve this young boy’s odd ailments
- How Mega Millions changed the odds to create a record-breaking $1.6 billion jackpot
- Mega Millions jackpot enters ‘uncharted territory’ at record $1.6 billion
- No. 4 Westfield makes big plays when it matters to top No. 12 Centerville
- Glenelg’s Wande Owens, 5,282 yards and counting, breaks Howard County record
- No. 19 C.H. Flowers stays unbeaten with tight win over Suitland
- With their backs to the wall, Brewers push back and send NLCS to Game 7
- Paul Arriola returns to D.C. United grieving his father
- No one likes these Redskins as much as Colin Cowherd likes these Redskins
- Inconsistent Capitals dealt a wild loss by Panthers in shootout
- With their backs to the wall, Brewers send NLCS to Game 7
- Guardian Weekly: our bold new look for the international edition
- Nobel laureate Donna Strickland: ‘I see myself as a scientist, not a woman in science’
- ‘We'll have space bots with lasers, killing plants’: the rise of the robot farmer
- Thank you and goodbye, readers: you helped make my dream come true | Bim Adewunmi
- Khashoggi case sends fresh chill through Saudi elite
- 'We never used to have fires like this': the human cost of California's wildfires
- Saudi Arabia pays UK firms millions to boost image
- Website offering abortion drugs by mail benefits hundreds of women in US
- BepiColombo spacecraft launches on mission to Mercury
- Welcome to North Macedonia: parliament votes for name change
- Man whose allegations sparked Westminster abuse inquiry in court
- Christmas travel: move fast to snap up cheap tickets
- ‘I love it when the leaves fall in’: the flat that takes open-plan living to extremes
- Blind date: ‘He probably thought me too eager’
- The secret to… mending your child’s first broken heart
- Alys Fowler’s gardening column: how to grow peas over winter
- Yotam Ottolenghi’s super-cheap recipes for students
- Get the London look? Been So Long is a Michaela Coel musical in the midst of an identity crisis
- Hysterical surrealism? A pop culture for our age of economic insecurity
- Inside the windowless bunker where Disney stores its 'secret weapon'
- Muqata’a: ‘Our music is a way to disrupt, to be a glitch in the system’
- Danez Smith: ‘I’ve never read Invisible Man. Please don’t take my black writer card’
Former US Housing Secretary Julian Castro says Obama 'pushed for investment in urban ...
A summary of Saudi's response to news of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who was ...
US President Donald Trump has acknowledged for the first time Saudi journalist Jamal ...
Steven Avery's new lawyer is tipped to make a big impression in the ...
Jack Garner lost his sight aged 11, but has now fulfilled a dream ...
George, Charlotte, William, Harry? Judge for yourself who ruled in the cuteness stakes ...
Hong Kong (CNN Business) China's economic slowdown is deepening as its trade war ...
Nic Robertson is CNN's international diplomatic editor. The opinions in this article belong ...
Istanbul, Turkey (CNN) Turkish officials suspected within hours of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi's ...
And yes, it would disproportionately affect ethnic and racial minorities.
With elections just weeks away, these miscues could be costly.
The president is campaigning across the country and talking nonstop. But how much ...
Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs responds to Trump's praise of Rep. Greg Gianforte (R-MT), ...
More than 70 lawmakers who took the oath in January 2017 will be ...
Officials said Russia, China and Iran are attempting to “influence public sentiment” in ...
The response was immediate — and incendiary — when people learned that students ...
A seasoned pediatrician’s unexpected diagnosis proves a turning point for 10-year-old and his ...
Tuesday's mind-boggling Mega Millions jackpot will draw players hoping to score the largest ...
The estimated cash option alone is nearly $905 million.
The Bulldogs extended their winning streak to 32 games and showed they’re the ...
Gladiators beat River Hill, 12-0, on landmark night.